The 2010 Update to the TEEAL Collection is Now Available!
At TEEAL, we're absolutely delighted to announce that the 2010 Update of the TEEAL Collection is now available!
With the update's official release, we'd like to highlight some of the exciting new content that has been included, including:
- Nearly 30,000 NEW articles published in 2010
- NEW journals including:
• CTA's prestigious magazine SPORE, focusing on current issues about agricultural and rural development in African, Caribbean and Pacific countries
• 20+ Journals from BioOne, a global non-profit collaborative dedicated to improving access to critical research in the biological, ecological and environmental sciences
• 250 new encyclopedia records from the Plant Resource of Tropical Africa (PROTA)
• Anticipated local literature from 10 NEW African Journals and 4 NEW Spanish Journals
With this official release, our up-to-date subscribers will start receiving notifications about their impending shipment of update materials in the beginning of January 2012, as we want to ensure that deliveries are made most effectively after folks have returned from the holiday break.
Additionally, and new this year, the 2010 Update materials will arrive to subscribing institution on an official TEEAL flash drive - specifically designed to include TEEAL's 2010 Update content. The drives are a new method of delivery that we at TEEAL have opted for, as feedback we received from our subscribers noted the somewhat inefficient receipt and installation that went along with providing content on multiple DVDs. We sincerely value input from our subscribers, so certainly do let us know how this new method of update delivery works for you and your institution.
Update materials are available for purchase to both new and returning subscribers, and the data will be included in all new, TEEAL full set/base collections purchased by new subscribers. Additionally, to view the full list of journals, including our "New journals" materials specifically, visit and view: http://teeal.org/journals
Should there be any questions or comments regarding the 2010 Update itself, available promotional materials, or anything else then please do not hesitate to let us know. Someone from our project will be more than happy to assist with any inquiry you may have. We continue to strive to make the TEEAL Product more effective for all of our current and future users, and, as always, questions and feedback are always welcome. We can be reached at: email@example.com
With continued best regards,
The TEEAL Project Team